“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Schools closed in ambush suspect search area
- N.Y.C. Chancellor Carmen Fariña Forges a New Schooling Era for Nation's Largest District
- Steep Drops Seen in Teacher-Prep Enrollment Numbers
- What Reflects a Great School? Not Test Scores
- One More Reason States Should Reject Common Core
- School cheating trial focuses on Deerwood Academy
- Classes resume in Ohio after Ebola precautions
- Candidates to be SC's top educator in debate
- New York favors high school graduation options
- US Senate hopefuls want to reform education policy