“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Lawmakers ask Jindal to shelve Common Core tests
- Va educators unveiling online Spanish courses
- Del. officials eye science, technology and math
- Federal Charter Measure Clears Hurdle in House
- State Lawmakers Ramp Up Attention to Data Privacy
- Denver Public Schools hires immigrant teachers under new policy
- Math, reading tests results may not go public
- The Lesson of Tax Day
- District Hires Immigrant Teachers Under New Policy
- Fla. Senate passes textbook bill