“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- What It Takes to Have a Culture of Opportunity
- Douglas County high schools opt out of federal lunch program
- 153 tests from Anaheim school lost in transit
- Reno newspaper wants probe of school boss ouster
- NC House approves bill making dozens of changes
- Immigration debate recalls 2006 Grand Island raid
- Kelly chairman of state education board
- Database details California school employee pay
- Charter school bill heads to governor's desk
- Virtual Academy asked to limit enrollment