“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Ed-Tech Leader Gender Gaps Identified in New Study
- Denver schools wait for study of contractor diversity, plan for quotas
- Parents, not bureaucrats, should decide what kids eat
- Iowa officials seek to improve financial teaching
- Missouri education commissioner to resign
- New AP U.S. history framework shifts focus; some remain critical
- Colorado foster care youth less likely to graduate than homeless kids
- State unveils details of pre-K overhaul
- NYC mayor touts expanded after-school programs
- Legislative group to study high school athletics