“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
3065 Windward Way,
Questions? Call 719-233-1508
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- 21st Century Virtual Academy will expand to K-6
- Pearson Data System Hits Bumpy Ride in North Carolina
- Ed. Dept. Makes Protecting Student Data a High Priority
- On the Front Lines in the War on Poverty
- When Education Is But a Test Score
- Governors Urged to Seize Pre-K Momentum
- Saving Progressive Education From Itself
- De Blasio heads to Albany for pleas and protest
- A Compromise to Advance the Trade Agenda: Purge Negotiations of Investor-State Dispute Settlement
- Advocates says NY schools tour shows funding lack