“Coercion has no place in a democratic society, least of all in school where it flies in the face of everything that quality education should stand for!”
Parents, have you or your child been threatened, punished, or coerced by school administrators and/or teachers for opting your child out of high-stakes standardized state testing? If so, please share your details with Nina Bishop who’s preparing to file a joint ACLU complaint.
Send your account along with signed permission to be included in the complaint, by snail mail to:
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- State not finished with El Paso cheating scandal
- Brand names in NY standardized tests vex parents
- "Common core" education task force to meet
- Indiana panel taking up school standards debate
- A-F School Grading Targeted in N.M. Equity Suit
- How to Create a New K-12 Engine
- Resistance to the Common Core Mounts
- Common-Assessment Groups Differ on Accommodations
- Two Districts, Two Approaches to Common-Core Curriculum
- CU system resets health care with $63M personalized medicine division